If you have a dental problem that needs immediate attention, we will see to it right away. Otherwise, we will do a complete dental examination, including dental images to update your previous once. We use new-age digital imaging to replace the old-style radiographs, which reduces the radiation exposure significantly. Dr. Reilly will discuss his findings with you and answer any questions you may have.
What to Prepare for First Visit
On your first visit we will need some personal data and medical background information for our records. Please bring the following:
- Insurance card MUST be presented at time of first appointment (if unable to locate your card, please call your employer’s human resource department)
- Please fill out our Payment Arrangements Form (click to download on your computer) and bring it with you on your first visit
- Name and telephone number of your medical doctor
- List with names of all the medications you are taking
- Any dental X-rays taken in the last 5 years, if possible
- Please fill out our Patient Registration Form and Medical History Form (click to download on your computer) and bring them with you at your visit. You may print the forms out or we may fax or mail them to you.